Wednesday, December 19, 2012

COLOUS by TBN Swatch

You may remember my recent cheapie polish haul... I've had a play around with one set I purchased and decided to do a sample of each polish from the COLOUR by TBN 'Calypso Nails' pack.
These polishes retail here for around $2.50, this set was $10, thus giving me 2 freebie polishes....

Firstly I'll share the brighter colours...

these polishes do sorta stink a bit! And as you can tell I'd only just put cuticle oil on! They can leave some brush lines, but they are really creamy and nice to put on. This is 2 coats of the following...

R-L: Here Comes the Bride, Penguin Parade, Maz-Arati, Neptune, Amethyst

I've gotta say I love Penguin Parade, with the tiny gold glitter, it's really pretty. And when I get a swimming pool, I want it to be the exact same colour of Neptune. I just want to dive in :)
The sixth polish is called Crystal Clear - self explanatory I think! I used it as a top coat over these.

As I'm a fan of light, elegant nails I did my left hand with Here Comes the Bride...



Again this was 2 coats. I found the polishes to be slow drying - something I hate! I have no time to wait for polish to dry... every time I put that last swipe of polish on, one of my kids calls out to me!

Overall I'm happy with these, the price is spot on and as I plan to stamp over them, brush marks don't bother me much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment