Thursday, December 6, 2012

Golden Starry Night Mani

G'morning bloggers

So I couldn't wait to test out the COLOUR by TBN polishes I purchased yesterday. I've read/watched a couple of reviews on these polishes and found very different accounts.
Upon opening the bottle the polishs are very creamy, the brush is nice and large and I love the price and the fact that I can get them locally :)

So far my favourite is LIQUID GOLD. One review I read said the the colours aren't true to what's in the bottle once dried, I didn't have that experience at all with this colour.


 It glided onto my nail so smoothly, though there are visible brush lines that doesn't bother me much as I planned to stamp over it anyways.
Excuse the dirty nails, I really need a decent brush for cleanup. The one I'm using seems to wipe it off then flick it elsewhere :-p

I used BYS Matte Black for stamping, the moon/stars is SE21 and I actually don't like this image because on a certain angle they all look like a smiley face :-)
The whole image is from SE22. I did this only on a feature nail as the full nail images on the Salon Express plates are very small.

This morning I've taken some more photos in the sunlight as I did this mani last night.

On my little finger I actually wiped the moon away from the stamper before putting it on my nail, the entire image wouldn't have fitted.

Can you see the smiley faces??

No comments:

Post a Comment