Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nominated for a Liebster Award

I am stoked to have been nominated for a Liebster Award from Chop Suey. The Liebster Award helps to give new blogs with less than 200 followers more exposure - and as I at present have 6 followers, I think this is a very good idea :)


There's some 'rules' for the award...
  • If you are nominated for the award, post it up on your blog and thank the person who awarded you
  • In the post let everyone know 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions your nominee has asked you
  • Choose 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate (not the person who nominated you), link to their blog and make sure you let them know they are nominated
  • Choose 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • then the nominees do their bit and the Liebster love keeps going around and around :)

So, 11 Random facts about me...
  1. I have never been on a plane... like ever!
  2. I have an insane fear of birds
  3. Actually, ^^ make that anything that flies  ^^ moths especially!
  4. Out of the 8 Australian States/Territories there's only one I haven't been to (WA)
  5. I am a mother to twin sons and two gorgeous girls :)
  6. I love 4WD in the Victorian High Country
  7. I hate onion
  8. And Vegemite!! yuck!
  9. I'm a dog person.. but only big ones!
  10. I love taking random photos of the clouds
  11. I make cards
Questions to Answer from Chop Suey:
  1. What is the manicure you are most proud of?  As I'm still relatively new to stamping, I've been pretty stoked with all of them so far, but the gold leopard print is definitly my favourite so far.
  2. What is your favourite style of polish - ie glitter, creme, jelly, holo etc I'm not sure if I have a favourite yet - But I do know that Glitter drives me crazy when trying to remove it :)
  3. Who are your favourite nail bloggers? That list is getting quite long now, I really like my fellow Aussie nail blogs.
  4. How will you be spending Christmas Day? Sweating :) We're having the family here this year for lunch... which rolls into dinner! We'll be eating too much, talking crap and having fun with the kids' new toys.
  5. What do you want for Christmas? Ipod. (Yep, I'm a techo-tard who still doesn't have one)
  6. How long have you been blogging for? I started my card making blog years ago, and my nail blog is only a month old!
  7. Why did you start your blog? In regard to this blog... to keep track of my manis, to keep up to date with my favourite bloggers and as an avenue to enter some challenges
  8. If you had to choose only ONE beauty product, what would it be? Mascara
  9. What is your favourite style of music? After being around my four noisy children, I like easy listening (and please, no more Wiggles!!)
  10. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla!
  11. Have you been sucked into Pinterest yet? No, not YET :)
The 11 bloggers I choose to nominate for this award are: (I've actually only got 4! When I come across some more nail newbies, I'll be sure to pass this on!)
  1. Nicole at Never Naked Nails
  2. Nail Polish Addiction
  3. Robyn at Diary of a Disney Diva
  4. Taras Talons
My 11 Questions for them are:
  1. What languages can you speak?
  2. What colour hair do you have?
  3. Cats or Dogs?
  4. Do you 'do' New Year Resolutions?
  5. If so... what is your number one for 2013?
  6. Favourite nail art - Stamping? Freehand? Plain coloured mani etc?
  7. You favourite polish colour?
  8. Have you ever travelled abroad?
  9. Summer or Winter?
  10. Tea or Coffee? (or Milo/Hot Chocolate!)
  11. If you could invite ANYONE for dinner to your house who would it be and why?
Thanks again to Chop Suey

    1 comment:

    1. I need folowers too...followed you...can you follow me too ??? :)
      Thanks-

      ReplyDelete