Saturday, January 26, 2013

Australia Day Nail Art & Stamping

Happy Australia Day fellow Aussies :)

{ oops, you may have caught a glimpse of this on your dashboard yesterday as I accidently published it early! }
I hope you've all got something exciting planned for today... I'm volunteering on our local PreSchool BBQ at our local market for a few hours before lunch... anyone who can cook/sell sausages for hours, then eat them for lunch and then possibly eat cold ones for tea---- IS AN AUSSIE lol!!


BASE: Loreal Jet Set - ?
PLATES: CH4 & CH5
Konad White & Red Stamping Polish


My first attempt at 'nail art', I was a bit shaky so not sure my Union Jack is quite right but I think the general gist is there :)
I attempted to do some 'Southern Cross' nails, before realising I was actually putting the tiny star in the wrong spot due to how I was holding my nails when stamping!! Idiot! :) they're correct on my left hand however I stuck with the stamping for the thumb and pinkie like in this photo.
For the 'Southern Cross' I picked up individual stars from one of the plates, a lot easier than I first thought it might be. Overall I am very happy with them!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
Oi Oi Oi


2 comments:

  1. Oi tudo bem ?
    acabei de conhecer seu blog ..
    Adorei ele e seus post
    se puder passa no meu blog
    ficarei feliz em vela por lá ...
    estou te seguindo

    Beijos

    http://mundofashiondataah.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liester Award
    manimadhouse.blogspot.com
    for more info

    ReplyDelete