Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Flamingo Funk - Ulta3 Swatch& Chi Chi Gitter

Happy 2013 to you all :)
I hope you've all had a very happy and safe ending to 2012. I was actually crook with suspected food poisoning yesterday - not a fun way to celebrate the first day of the year I tell you!!

Just a simple swatch for today (EDIT: Plus some added bling), from the mini Ulta3 set I purchased before Christmas...
Flamingo Funk

natural brightness

duller lighting
{3 coats over clear base coat}


Sorry about the super oily cuticles, but truth be told, they actually look better like that in photographs than the dry, scrappy reality of no oil! :P

I love the creme finish... for any newbies like me check out these great explanations on the different nail polish finishes
So, I think this is a creme finish :)

I received from my darling kiddies this set for Christmas... it's Chi Chi BLING IT ON set avaliable from Target here in Aus. It has 8 different glitters all mainly clear bases with Hex and Micro glitters.

 I've used the bottom 2nd from left - wish they had names! On my thumbs and ring fingers... I'll have to get some PVA glue to use as a basecoat if I want to do full coverage of these - I can already imagine the nightmare it would be to get off!!


 I sort of had to place the glitter so that it wasn't all 'clumped' in one spot :)

 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete