Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kiss Me On My Tulips - OPI

Happy hump day :)
I finally got around to using another polish in my stash, the colour in the bottle of this polish really wasn't doing it for me, but on the nail I love it!

Base Colour: OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips
Stamping Colour: Konad Special White
Stamping Plate: CH14

{sunlight}

So cremey and bright.
{shade}
I felt so pretty wearing this, but couldn't resist a bit of stamping :)

{sunlight - you can see my top coat smudged my stamping}

Gosh I hope blogger fixes it's image glitch soon, I'm sick of having to upload to photobucket then copy and paste the images across using the HTML codes, esp. when photobucket copies the [IMG] at the beginning and end of each image... so time consuming!!
We've got a lovely cool break in the weather today, so planning another mani a bit later

1 comment: