Saturday, January 5, 2013

More COLOUR by TBN

I cannot resist a $2.50 polish... especially when polishes are hard to come by in the flesh where I live and when I won't allow buying polishes and plates take over my budget! I wanted some metallics for the silly season, and didn't actually get around to using them much tsk tsk!
I grapped 2 silvers, a brown and a glitter when in the pharmacy a few weeks ago...

from left to right....

 L-R: Silver Bullet, Jail Bird, Cappuccino, Fools Gold & Cappuccino, Fools Gold

Outside shot, the sun really refelcts off these ones :)

These were all 2 coats of each, with the exception of the ring finger which had the 3rd coat of 'Fools' Gold' glitter added on top. Unfortunaly neither silver is pigmented enough for stamping, so I'll still need to get one, I think I'll get some Konad, at least I'll know it will be great for stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment