Monday, January 14, 2013

Nude and Black

I recently grabbed two "MUD" polishes that our local Woolworths sell, they were on sale for $2.
They're pretty 'runny' and not very pigmented.. I've done 3 coats of Nudely Now to get a nice even spread.

I do like the colour of this nude polish though... and have already figured out what I will be doing over it next time :)

Base: MUD Nudely Now
Stamping: BUY Satin Black
Plates: {full image}CH12
           {butterfly} CH3 (just used the bigger one)


I liked this mani but unfortunaly I've been picking at my mani's within 24 hours of having done them - the 'No More Peeling' base coat of been using does exactly that! Peels off nicely :) Saves on remover lol!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's pretty! I can't seem to find a good nude color. Hopefully the Zoyas I ordered will do the trick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of nude and black. It looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete