Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MAC... OMBRE A PAUPIERES EYESHADOW Swatch

I've been in the market for some new eyeshadow for a while now. I recently purchased this cute little palette from MAC.
I absolutely ♥ the gold & black leopard print!

These are available with a few different shadows inside.. this is the one that I got.


I am in love with the greens :)


And the copper shades... oh okay!! I'm loving them all :)


 These are really creamy and feel so nice, and with the exception on the 2nd from left, they are all really pigmented.

{with flash}
I was going to show you some looks created with this but we'll have to come back to that another time... I haven't been feeling much like wearing makeup most days let alone testing out new ones :( Hopefully I'll feel better soon and I can have a little play :)


No comments:

Post a Comment