Thursday, February 21, 2013

mini e.l.f haul

Yesterday I received my first ever e.l.f cosmetics from their Australian website. Let me start off my saying Wow - very prompt delivery! :)

I really wanted to try their brushes that I have seen raved about all over the www.
Here's what I received...

Like I said I HAD to try their brushes so went with the Essentials 12 Piece Brush Set

 Two of their Essential Lip Stains... in Pink Petal and Nude Nectar.

This is a single swipe of each on the back of my hand. These are like a felt tip texta and the colour is easily build able.

 
This is Nude Nectar topped with a nude gloss... it was super long lasting and due to that fact I didn't get around to trying the pink one on! Will leave that for another post!

The other goodies in my haul are the Essential Nourishing Cuticle Pen.
So far I am loving this.. it's actually sold out at the moment so add you email off to the right to be notified when it's back :)
And the Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Power duo. I've seen some reviews and swatches of this compared with the NARS one... I'm more than happy to test out this one for only $5.99 AUD!

My tonsillitis/cold had turned into a horrible chesty cough so I'll do some more in depth reviews when I'm feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment