Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sat-ART-Day: Amethyst Pattern Skittles

Wow! I know I vanished and I know I'm like 3 days late with my Sat-ART-Day mani.. I have been battling with Tonsillitis {suspected Glandular Fever.. fingers crossed for NOT that} and 2 of my children have also been ill.

I decided that a weekly challenge was def something I could commit too {obviously not! :P }...


So I may be missing the 'pattern' aspect of it! I wanted to play with my dotting tools and sorta forgot all about what I was meant to be doing :P

{base colour: Amethyst COLOUR by TBN}
dotting polish: {thumb} Ulta3 Flamigo Funk, {pointer} Ulta3 Turquoise Treasure, {middle} TBN Yellow, {ring} SH White On, {pinkie} Ulta3 Pink Hibiscus
At present my skin is horribly dry, my lips are ripped to shreds and my nails are in very poor condition. I have just started taking a "Hair, Skin & Nails" supplement... do any of you take anything like that? If so, what one is it?

I'm looking forward to joining in with the next Sat-ART-Day challenge


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I nominated you for a Leibster award.

    Go here for details http://gypsyvtalks.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-got-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete