Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simple 'Sky' Blue Nails...

When I saw the picture tutorial today by Nailed it NZ I knew I wanted to have a go at this one...
You can find the tutorial HERE
I don't have a sky blue polish so instead went for my nearest but nothing like it! :)

{sunlight}
Base.. Ulta3 Calypso Holiday
The clouds were dotted on using SH White On, I added a sun rather than the birds using Colour by TBN's Yellow and the little butterfly is a decal which was in a $2 packet from KMart.

{shadow}
 You can see just how dry my skin is in these photos, and my nails are still all peeling. And there's a lovely tear in my thumb just waiting to cause me an issue.

I'm still sick, nearly got over my tonsillitis when the kids bought home some new breed of snot and here I am crook all over again! Hopefully I'll get some immunity to it so that as the weather cools down and we head into Autumn, I might not succumb to it once more!

I'll have to have a look and see what the brand of these are for you all....

If you like this mani, please head over and check out Jessie's Blog for more awesome manis and tutorials

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Loz! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, I like them better than mine!

    ReplyDelete