Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taped & Stamped... plus My Poor Peeling Nails :(

Good morning peeps, this is a mani I did sometime last week. Just as I was beginning to feel ill - actually it was on my birthday! Yep, 28th was my birthday and if memory serves me right, that was when I did this. My nails are in terrible condition, I think being ill, the sudden over-use of polish & remover and the Summer heat are all factors in my nails peeling. I'd share a photo with you but it's actually a little embarrassing!

{natural sunlight}

{shadows}

{base} OPI Fly
{stamped} BYS Satin Black
{plate} GA12

Onto my new nail case - that's what my husband and kids bought me for my birthday! A HUGE beauty case to store all my polishes and goodies. It's lockable too which is a must with 4 kids from 7 to 11 months old in my house!
I didn't receive many little goodies for my birthday. My mother bought me a new Quilt Cover set - love it! And my MIL bought me a Curling Iron - which I am actually hoping to swap to a different one - and I got a few products for myself from the department stores.

thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment