Friday, March 1, 2013

Kiss Me On My Tulips...

My posts are getting more and more sporadic, apologies...

Base: OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips
Stamping: CG Awaken
Plate: CH9


I decided mid-mani to do a feature nail so used the CG Awaken over the OPI :) Then figured.. why stop at one feature nail? So no stamping on my pinkie..
You can see in the photo above where I cut my thumb nail back to the tear... not as bad as I thought so I'm pretty happy with that! Also.. they seemed to have stopped peeling on my left hand so that's also a plus :)


{flash}
 It was raining and overcast when I did these, so none of the usual outside, natural sunlight shots.
Welcome to my new followers :)


1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute nail design!!! i also like the color scheme!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3 :D

    ReplyDelete