Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pretty Things #1

Ooh.. if only I had unlimited funds and a Victoria Secret Model's body.. I would own one of EVERYTHING handmade on ESTY!

So... my five fave Pretty (etsy) Things at the moment:

so pretty Tulip Skirt from aftershowershop

Army Green Canvas Bag by Kinies 

Dark Grey Knitted Boot Cuffs by ThreeBirdNest

Infinity Scarf - Grey Rose by DreamingDays 

Crochet Women's Slippers - by brokenhallelujah

There's a definate Autumn-feel to these products... yes I'm over our Summer.. bring on the cooler weather so I can wear some of those fab boot cuffs!

What are your current Etsy faves?

2 comments:

  1. It is so weird hearing you saying you are over summer and wish for cooler weather, we are freezing our butts off here. I long for the days when I don't need a coat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet slippers look so cute!!! Excuse me whilst I make more unnecessary purchases. :P

    ReplyDelete