Tuesday, March 5, 2013

World's UGLIEST Cloud Mani

Yep, you read right. I am currently sporting the World's Ugliest Cloud Mani. My first attempt is a massive failure - I'm thinking the choice of polish colours is a major factor... a friend told me they're 'almost' watermelon nails... I'm thinking watermelon nails would look better! :)

Base: Colour by TBN... (I'll have to look this up and get back to you...)
Middle: Colour by TBN Amethyst
Tips: SH ???

What does it matter what polishes I used... it's a disaster!! And for that reason you only get one look at them hehe... and I didn't bother cleaning up cause I doubt they'll last past tomorrow morning :P


Lesson leant! :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think its a total disaster I'm just not sure if I like those colours together but that might just be my personal taste beside I'm sure If I tried this it would come out a lot worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't think it's too bad, I think you did a wonderful job of separating all the colours, all your little clouds are perfect. For a first attempt WELL DONE!!

    I'm still struggling with normal nail polish application lol.....

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete