Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dotted Tips for Easter & Orly Flash Dry Drops Review

Hi guys, hoping you've all enjoyed your Easter weekend. We were very busy over our 4 days off and had perfect weather. My nails are still not in good condition, but I give up waiting for them to suddenly start growing and to stop peeling...

This manicure is not quite what I had envisioned when I sat down to do an Easter Themed mani :)

I used BYS Black for the base and dotted with a dotting tool China Glaze's Awaken, Passion & Unplugged. The metallics look great against a dark base. I do apologise for the fairly crappy dots... I kind of rushed this one while the youngest was having a nap and the others were outside with Dad :)


I recently received a sample bottle of Orly's Flash Dry Drops and have been testing them out, so far I've been fairly impressed. The drops are a lot easier to use than I'd though they'd be, though I do notice a bit of wastage... It would appear that they are some sort of alcohol which dries instantly and supposedly dries the polish as well. I avoided the temptation to touch the nails too soon after using the drops and have to say that I was happy with how quickly they dried. Even some of my thicker 'dots' seemed to dry a lot quicker than I would usually expect.
The sample came in my recent March Lust Have It box (see review here) and at 5.3ml is quite a nice size for sampling. Would I purchase this full size? Yes, I will be purchasing this.
Have you tried these drops or something similar? I am interested to hear your experiences, so please leave a comment below for me to check out :)




thanks for stopping in today, I have another mani to share with you tomorrow, and I have a few reviews planned so fingers crossed I get some time :)


All products were purchased my me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

1 comment:

  1. This looks very pretty :) I really wish I had gotten the Orly flash dry drops.

    ReplyDelete