Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Time Double Stamping

Evening peeps :)
Hope your day has been nice. We've had the most glorious Autumn weather and I've actually been 'Spring' cleaning the house! So much stuff! How on earth do we accumulate so much stuff? And I don't really have that much, I've seen the show 'Hoarding: Buried Alive"... now that's a lot of stuff. I'm more of a chuck it out type of person :)

Anyhoos..

Base: Revlon Top Speed ~ Name Unknown... my Bridesmaids wore this 9 years ago at my wedding :)
Stamping: CG Awaken
Plate: BM-307
Stamping: OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips
Plate: GA7

First time I've double stamped. The bright silver was just too bright so I dulled it down with the gorgeous OPI pink....

{natural sunlight}

My butterflies now appear to be caged :P
 
{shade}

{flash on}
Okay... time to get the dinner cooking.. catch yas all again soon... Ooo Roo :D

2 comments:

  1. I should be on Hoarders. I just can't stop buying things, its a disease!

    Anyway, I like these and you're right they do look caged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I love the butterflies!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete