Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tuesday's Stamped Mani

G'day bloggers,
quick share of another recent mani. This one was done on Tuesday. I decided to post them in the order that they were done so I've had to wait until now to share this one.

Kept things nice and simple and sorta pretty and elegant this time.
Base: Ulta3 Peach Paradise
Stamping: CG Passion
Plate: BM-322


{sunlight}

{shade}
I like the subtleness of the gold stamping over the gorgeous peachy coral colour. Makes me wish it were Spring and not Autumn!
I am also discovering that corals are fast becoming my new favourite colour. I have always steered towards Teals and Turquoises, but with a warm summer tan, this is my new fave :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the color combination... the coral and gold look lovely together! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete