Wednesday, June 26, 2013

bellabox ~ canix jewellery ~ NATIO

Hey guys, in bellabox's June box, you should have received a little bonus in the form of a NATIO Nail Colour. Valentine is a stunningly vibrant red, almost a neon. I couldn't resist entering a mani into their comp to win one of three gorgeous Black Diamond Rings from Canix Jewellery...



I used..
Main Colour: NATIO Valentine {3 coats}
Accent Nail Colour: SH White On
Stamping Plate: m57
Stamping Polish: BYS Black
Dotting Tools



If you saw my MSMD Monday mani, you'll recognise the Zebra stamping with Dotting over the top. I just love this look, check out my MSMD post for all details and to see my original inspiration mani by Nicole.

I found the NATIO polish formula to be a little on the thinner side, and needed 3 heavy coats and even then you can still see my nail line beneath. Next time I'll be undercoating :) I love the neon red, although it did tend to dull once fully dried, so I topped with Seche Vite so it looks super glossy :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, if you've entered your mani {you can enter more than once too} good luck. If I have the time I'll certainly attempt another Night Time themed mani :) This colour is too fun not to!



All products were purchased my me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine. 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I can't wait to do mine, hopefully it won't turn out too messy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Loz, I hope you win!!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your accent nail! I agree with you, the formula is a bit sheer.

    Louise
    Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete