Monday, June 24, 2013

bellabox ~ June 2013

okay... so how do I make the biggest, cheesiest happy face with symbols? :)
bellabox has well and truly turned my subscription box frown upside-down :)

I signed up this month after seeing some awesome reviews, a jam-packed box of fun! I was a little concerned that my box may differ being that I was a new subscriber and was in the 2nd round of mailing... but I am most certainly not disappointed with this box. :) there, another smiley face just to you can really hear the happiness in my typing.

This box's theme is Girls Night In... Girls Night Out - and I can see that translated in the products included.

Toni&Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Creative Texturising Glue RRP $15.99
A little hair attitude goes a long way. Try this texturising glue to get some! Use to define your fringe, or short crop, to smooth back flyaway's in your top knot or give texture and hold to your braided up 'do. A little goes a long way to getting your hair party ready!
I have very long, wavy hair so I'm not 100% convinced that this is a product for me. I am very willing however, to test it out on my flyaway's in my top knot. Definitely happy to give this one a go, or pass it to the other half:) {sample full size}



Streetstar Cosmetics StreetGloss Lips Gloss RRP $17.95
The formula of this gloss is really thick, like liquid lipstick rather than the average gloss that I have a drawer full of. I like the colour {Antique Rose}, the pearly sheen and the consistency. It also smells sweet? I'm looking forward to testing staying power of this gloss. {sample full size}


{StreetGloss Ultra Diamonds Volume Lip gloss - Antique Rose}

Lady Gaga Fame {Perfume} RRP $110 (100ml)
"Black like the soul of Fame but invisible once airborne, this black fluid fragrance exudes a lustful floral fruity essence for fabulous little monsters and sexy queens! Perfect to adorn your skin on a night out!"
OMG - I can't express how much I love this scent! I've been wanting to purchase this for ages so am super excited to have recieved 2 little 1.2ml sprayers. The scent really lingers on your skin too... I'm just gaga for Gaga Fame :) {sample 2.4ml}

EmerginC Vitamin C + Retinol Mask RRP $65 (50ml)
I'm not a fan of lemon, or citrus scented products in general, so I'm hoping that although it's in there, I won't have to put up with the scent. I've never heard of this brand to be truthful, instructions seem simple enough so I'll be trying this one soon . {sample 3ml}

EmerginC Hyper-Vitalizer cream RRP $99 (50ml)
Obviously recommended after use of the mask, I look forward to seeing if the listed benefits and results are truth. {sample 3ml}



Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask RRP 3.99
Another face mask, but a peel. I like a peel, and I like that these are 'vegetarian' just in case I get hungry :) It's a shame we only got a sample size, half a mask? Anyways, looking forward to using this one too. {sample 5ml}

Avene Micellar Lotion 3 in 1 RRP $32.95 (200ml)
Separate face-wash, toner and makeup remover is said to be unnecessary with this product. Actually one Avene product that I look forward to trying, said to sooth irritated skin, remove makeup and cleanse this doesn't need to be rinsed off so should be good for when I go away with the girls to P!nk!! {sample 25ml}

also included in my box, although not listed on the main card was....


Natio Nail Colour RRP $9.95
Along with a competition card, giving us details on how to be one of three lucky winners of a Canix Jewellery Black Diamond Ring. Yes please! :) The colour is Valentine  I've seen some swatches and some manicures for the competition already {good luck ladies, though you all know one of those rings will be mine hehe} and this polish appears to be almost a neon red. I really can't wait to create my mani for the challenge... any ideas???

Overall I am in ♥ with bellabox! I am fully aware that from month to month boxes can be chock-a-block full or sometimes seriously lacking in contents... but bellabox you well and truly have my attention this month! I look forward to the coming months' boxes with renewed hope for subscription boxes everywhere!! {Regular visitors to my blog will know to what I am referring :)}

If you did a mani for the challenge I would love to see it, leave me a link to your blog post {if you lined it on your blog!} so I can come and check it out, otherwise I'll be stalking the bellabox FB page looking at all the great entries. Good luck! 


6 comments:

  1. I love your comment "turned my subscription box frown upside down"

    I love the shade of lip gloss your received, it's just gorgeous.

    You received some lovely goodies in your BB box.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was yours a different colour? I really liked mine too :)

      Delete
  2. This box looks good, some nice products. I always debate whether or not to subscribe to Bella Box, I currently get Lust Have It! I agree that lip gloss shade is really pretty :)

    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip gloss is really nice. Doesn't last very long, but I'll forgive it because it
      s just so pretty :)

      Delete
  3. The lipgloss is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see your mani for the competition! I've been racking my brain to think of a design but Im not much of a nail person (unsteady hands!), I'll think about it some more though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already linked my mani to the bellabox FB page but thought I'd wait to post it on the blog as I already posted twice in the one day! I'm wondering if the competition will be randomly drawn?? Not everyone will be equip with nail art supplies? Be sure to enter :)

      Delete