Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cheeky Stars over Nude/Pink Gradient

Another sponged gradient from the vault. I think I did this in May {or perhaps April?} and my obsession with sponged gradients is still just as bad as it was then :)


Polish: ???
Stamping Polish: BYS Black
Plate: CH26




I'm sorry guys but I really can't remember which polishes I used... and although I usually write it all down, I haven't been able to find a scrap of paper with it on there...
I liked that I could use the stars in a sweeping motion down the side, I believe this is actually a tip stamp but my little nubs are far too short for that :P
If I remember the polish, or can work it out ~ I'll let you know..
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, your getting real good at this!

    I'm having a Giveaway, please come over and leave a comment.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the headsup about your giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty. I wish I could do gradients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with gradients at the moment Robyn :) they're really easy!

      Delete
  3. Cute mani! I love the colors you chose for your gradient, and the stars are a nice touch. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete