Monday, June 24, 2013

MSMD Monday - Stamped with MUD Chocoholic!

{I received my bellabox today :) check out the post below for my thoughts...}

My 2nd week in a row joining in with MSMD {Monkey See, Monkey Do} Monday.
My design is based loosely on this one here... by Nicole at Nail Polish Wars. I varied the colours, stamped my 'zebra' and did minimal dotting.

{sunlight}


Base: Duri Rejuvatoce {this seems to be working btw}
Base Colour: SH White On
Accent Nail & Dotting: essie sure shot
Stamping Polish: MUD Chocoholic
Stamping Plate: m57
Topcoate: SV


My zebra stripes also go in the opposite direction to Nicole's. And I love that my $2 MUD polish stamps!

{shade}
The e.l.f Cuticle Pen was the closest thing to be when I was ready to photograph this. I love the simplicity of this pen, it soaks in really quickly and doesn't leave my fingers tasting revolting like some cuticle oils do!

Be sure to check out my inspiration from Nicole {link at top} and the rest of the MSMD manis.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Jac. you saw that I used the same design for my BB mani. I really like just the one accent nail at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. Love this mani! I've really got to start trying some nail art, it looks so good. Might have to try some of your designs :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go Mel :) I'm not good at the freehand stuff but love stamping, and sponged gradients are so easy and almost always look awesome, if you haven't tried that yet I recommend it :)

      Delete