Sunday, June 9, 2013

MUD Chocoholic plus BM-315

Hello again :)

I hope you're all having a lovely day in your part of the world. I recently grabbed a couple of MUD branded polishes at my supermarket when they were all thrown in a big box and going out for #2 each. I loved both the name Chocoholic :) and the gorgeous metallic colour of this polish!
I ♥ this shade!


Look at all that shimmery goodness in the sunlight!! LOVE.
I couldn't resist adding a little stamping over... mixed with gold I was in metallic heaven :)




Stamping Polish: CG Passion
Plate: BM-315

I think this will be an Autumn/Winter favourite of mine, will do some sponging and test it out for stamping soon and let you all know how I go...

So tell me, what's your favourite cheapy polish colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment