Sunday, June 2, 2013

Very Subtle Stamping :)

FROM THE VAULT - Hey guys, have a very subtle stamped mani to share today. I was a little disappointed that my gold sort of vanished :( but also thrilled that the pearl base was no longer blinding in the sunlight lol

Base: COLOUR by TBN 'Here Comes the Bride'
Stamping: China Glaze 'Passion'
Plate: GA4

{please excuse the excess moisturiser!}

I'm trying to use a different plate (and image) each time I stamp. I find myself having my favourites and constantly going back to them.
I know I'm meant to take a million and one photos of my manis but my still peeling nails didn't look so flash in all the photos, and have thus been picking the most 'okay' photo to share with you all :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love stamping the same sort of shade over your base colour. So simple but so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really pretty, I like that it's subtle.

    ReplyDelete