Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Half Moon Manicure ~ Pink & Gold

Hi guys... this is the mani I wore in the days leading up to my going to see P!NK in concert. {I'll show you all the mani I wore to the concert in another post}. I'd seen this mani on the Lust Have It Facebook page, and have seen many, many half moon manis around the www. Google it and you'll have tonnes of inspiration!


My base was 2 coats of BC Co. Shade..?.. {I'll have to look it up} then I used regular french tip ends to tape my half moons.

 

The gold sparkle is a W7 polish {in a mini set}. The middle finger line wasn't as neat as the others, but overall I loved the effect! I need to get me some of those reinforcement punch hole sticker things :) Where's be best place in Australia to buy some?
These wore really well for days too, as I neglected to apply Duri Rejuvacote as a base.

Excuse the late night photographs, my 'with flash' ones both blurred but I thought I'd put them both us just for good measure! Can you see how healthy my nails still are? Lovin' 'em :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome nails! Love the pink and gold combi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nails :) I've never heard of W7 nail polish, I'll keep and eye out online and let you know if I spot any good online stores! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination.

    Have you ever tried Revitanail Nail Strengthener, I have been using it for two weeks and I can't believe how good my nails are!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete