Friday, July 5, 2013

TAG: Would You Rather?

G'day peeps :) I've seen a few bloggers have been doing this TAG recently. So why not jump on the bandwagon and join in.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and glosses OR lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I love my palettes, and some of them have lipsticks and glosses in them, so I'm not going to lose them.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair OR never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again, short hair does not suit me.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek OR a pink cheek?
Coral. My cheeks are naturally very pink/red, so it's nice to cover that up and tone it down with a coral.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes OR makeup?
Hmmm... ideally both of course. I'm gonna go with clothes.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner OR eyeliner as lipstick?
I have some really nice coloured eyeliners, so I'll use them as a lipstick.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC OR Sephora?
I have one MAC shadow palette, and I love it. But Sephora would be my choice forever!

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour OR one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One lip colour. I usually keep the lips fairly simple anyways, but when doing my eyes for a night out.. I use at least 3 different shadows!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer OR summer clothes in the winter?
It gets really stinking hot here in Summer, and too bloody cold for shorts in the Winter! I don't know.. Summer clothes in winter whilst sitting in front of the heater and never going outsdoors :)

9. Would you rather have dark nails OR bright nails all year round?
Bright

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product OR your favourite eye product?
Lip!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail OR messy bun?
I do a messy bun most days, so I'll stick with that.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again OR never use lip gloss?
I can do without the gloss, nude nails never look good!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all OR Sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in everyday, eyebrows frame your face and show so much expression.

14. Would you rather live without makeup OR nail polish?
Oh, can't I just halve them both lol. Although nude nails never look good [imo], nude eyelashes look worse. You can have my nail polish.... :(

Lets hope we never actually have to make any of those decisions, and if anyone wants to give me $1K to spend.. I reserve the right to spend it on whatever I like :)
If you have recently done this TAG, or do so in the near future, please leave me a comment below so I can come and check out your responses.




5 comments:

  1. No.1 Good answer!!

    I love reading your blog you always make me laugh, good answers.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coral cheeks :) I accidentally over plucked... half my eyebrows came off and it was awful, eyebrows definitely shape the face ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear... :/ Did you "Sharpie them in everyday"? Hahah :)

      Delete
  3. Good answers i love reading these tags
    New followers here

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete