Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ulta3 Pink Hibiscus - Freehand Leopard Print

Hey guys... keeping in celebration of my news yesterday {here} I thought this mani to be very fitting :)

I went through my minis box and came up with...

Main: Ulta3 Pink Hibiscus - a gorgeous bright pink creme...
Accent: W7 silver mini - this doesn't have a name but I bought it in a box of maybe 4-5?
Dotting: BYS Black

{sunlight}



{shade}

This is the first time I've free-handed my Leopard Print using a dotting tool. I think I did alright??
That's my hand lotion that you can see pooling around my cuticles - soz! I wanted to take a photo so quickly - before I accidently ruined a nail - that I obviously didn't rub it in! Nails are getting nice and healthy now too!!
Anyhoo... I'll be back tomorrow with my I.C.O.N India Haircare Review and GIVEAWAY!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty your getting so good at this. I like how you just do one nail.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jac x
      I've got a bit of a crush on accent nails at the moment :P

      Delete
  2. very nice! I haven't tried leopard print yet but it looks great the way you've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well with the freehand leopard. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete