Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Tri Polish #2

Well, so far this challenge is heading in the right direction :) I've managed a 2nd manicure using my 3 chosen polishes.. and it's on time!

Red: SH Cherry Red
Green: COLOUR by TBN Teal Me On
Yellow: COLOUR by TBN {unknown}
White: SH White On



These photos were taken days after I did first did this mani... and my middle nail had chipped :( and all my tips are bald! 
Below is a photo from when the mani was freshly done and I'd just lathered the cuticle oil on... as if you can't tell :P


Have you joined in with this months Tri Polish Challenge?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and fun looking mani! I need to grab myself some different sized dotting tools.

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Oh no! I just painted my nail this morning (and managed to ruin 4 nails because i was too impatient and decided to do some cleaning while the nail was still drying, ah I never learn!) I am so un-creative with nail art, I'll have a look to see what I can add on to my nude polish

    ReplyDelete