Monday, August 12, 2013

Guest Post for A Girl and her Chicken named Betty

Hi guys.. Just in case you missed out on my guest post for Alexandria... here's the link.

"I'm honored to be here doing this guest post for Alexandria while she's away. When she first emailed me I was a little stumped as to what to do for her GEEK theme... deciding on some pencil nail art!"
 

Please hop on over to her blog A Girl and her Chicken named Betty to see the rest of my post and to check out Alexandria's blog  :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun nails! So many colours went into it and pencil too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I didn't actually use pencil too trishie, my nails are supposed to be grey-lead pencils with the pink eraser on the end! they were a lot of fun and very colourful :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! i'm gonna hop over there right about.... Now!

    ReplyDelete