Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lust Have it! August 2013

Hi bloggers :) My Lust Have it! box actually arrived yesterday.. but as my bellabox also arrived then, I decided to delay posting this until today. This month's box is a CELEBRATION... I'm guessing that's due to Lust Have it! turning two this month. I'm celebrating the products I received..




REVLON Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator RRP $9.95, 30ml
You had you head in the sand if you didn't know to expect one of these. Years ago a similar product was also available and I'm pretty sure I still have it someplace, I'll have to dig around to see if I can find it! This is in the shade 400 Bronze Light. It's fairly dark... {full size}




REVLON Nearly Naked RRP $29.95, 30ml
This is purely a card with 4 different colours to swatch. That's not to say that I'm not happy with this. This is indeed a sample of a product, and in my opinion better than receiving say only one little sample in the one tone. I like light-medium coverage BB/CC Creams and foundations, so something like this might just be perfect for me.
{4x colour swatches}


KMS California Free Shape Shampoo  RRP $28.95, 300ml
I'm thinking that there were also Conditioner sachets given out to some boxes as both are listed on the product card. It would have been nice to receive both samples, testing only one half of a product is kinda pointless...
{sample 12ml sachet}


KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray RRP $31.95, 200ml
Again there were two different samples given out. As listed I got the Hot Flex Spray, said to "offers a flexible shaping and elastic hold allowing style to last until the next wash. it gives unlimited heat styling without damage"... I like heat protecting products so I'm happy to give this a go.
{sample 30ml}

SINFUL COLOURS Nail Enamel RRP $4.95, 15ml
Always happy with nail polish :) I got the shade GOGO GIRL which is a gorgeous bright red jelly. I've swatched it below, 3 coats with topcoat. The first coat was very sheer, but the following two really built the colour to full opacity. NOTE: It's a skin stainer!! Check out those cuticles! lol! I'm going to have to remember not to use this in a sponged gradient, cause I end up with polish everywhere and this one's likely to be visible for a week! heheh {full size}


LUSH Skin's Shangri RRP $54.95, 45g
Three different moisturiser samples were given out. Mine says Facial Moisturiser, but it kinda stinks so I'm not sure about it yet lol :)
{sample 10g}


LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar Balm AP RRP $37.95, 400ml
To be honest I don't appreciate getting samples where 99% of the text is not in a language I can read! The product card says "La Roche Posay LIPIKAR Balm is a lipid-replenishing body balm that offers a 24hours anit-scratching efficacy. It's quick-dress texture is adapted for babies and children"... So it's a moisturizing balm perfect for kids and babies? Perfect! My now 7yo daughter literally has scars on her back, chest and upper legs from scratching, she began doing it from as early as she could. In her sleep is the worst. Her skin is constantly dry, feels rough to the touch and nothing so far has aided this... fingers crossed this does!! I'll certainly keep you posted on this.
{sample 15ml }

PAULA'S CHOICE RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum RRP $40.50, 30ml
I've been using a Paula's Choice Serum I received in a previous sample box which I love! I'm very happy to see this brand in my box again and with a discount code it's even better :)


Overall I'm very happy with this month's box. Face, hair, nails and skin...  What did you get in your LHI box? Want to subscribe? Check out their website here.

5 comments:

  1. I would loved to have received the serum.

    That is a really nice colour on your nails.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a slightly different box and I'm quite pleased with it this month! :) Ohh those revlon foundation samples are to swatch... ahh well, I don't think I'll be buying their foundation any time soon. Will you be using your illuminator as a bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine still hasn't arrived yet, boo! I'm really looking forward to it, because it looks like a good box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to resubscribe to LHI! What a fantastic box!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. My box was slightly different. The bronze illuminator does look rather dark, so glad I got a lighter shade. I agree with pointless shampoo sachet, I would like a conditioner to go with it! Overall it was a good box with a decent product range :)

    My Lust Have It blog post: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/lust-have-it-august-2013.html

    ReplyDelete