Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pink Tiger Stamping

Hey guys.. sorry I've been a bit quiet. I've just compiled a list of nail art/stamping that I want to try so I hope to be around a bit more :)

Last night my husband and I were fortunate to see P!NK... for regular followers you'd be aware that it is my 2nd time seeing her 2013 Truth About Love Tour. She is incredible and the show is unbelievable! I am so very grateful to COVERGIRL for last nights prize tickets and thus allowing my husband to see the show {he gave up his original ticket so just us girls could go :)}

So to honor the fabulous time I've had not once, but twice... here's a simple stamped mani.

{no flash... base colour  actually a bit darker than this}

{ ♥ m57 tiger stipes }
Base: Ulta3 Pink Sunset
TC: Seche Vite
Stamping Polish: BYS Satin Black
Plate: m57
TC: Seche Vite

Sometimes I skip the TC over my base coat, sometimes not. This time I found that the Ulta3 polish dried really quite dull and almost matte, and that was not the look I was going for so I added a nice thick coat of the gloriously shiny SV.

{flash}
{flash}
Sorry about the photo overload, it's pouring rain here at the moment and a bit dark. I had to take the pics outside to get the true colour of the base, still not quite right but it was photographing orange inside! :P

I'm really happy with how these turned out. Apologies for the stray fiber though :P
Have you been able to see P!NK's tour? I cannot believe she does that night after night... a total of over 80 shows in Australia! What a legend!

8 comments:

  1. The mani looks super cute and neat! I seem to have trouble when it comes to stamping but yours is so perfect and well done :O

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Louise :) I have plenty of trouble stamping, it's really not as easy as it looks sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love a simple zebra and that pink is so nice.

    Glad you enjoyed P!NK, I've heard she puts on a good show. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed Pink! And so sweet of your husband to give up his ticket.

    Lovely nails -fierce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shh trishie... don't tell him that, he'll get a big head :) It was really nice of him and the girls and I had a blast away for a few nights. I was so happy when I won the tickets from Covergirl and he got to go in the end anyways... :)

      Delete
  4. The nail arts are fab! Stumbled upon your blog & I'm loving it! Looking fwd to sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete