Monday, September 23, 2013

33 DAY CHALLENGE ~ Day #1

Hi guys.. my first mani in the new 33 Day Challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts. I have absolutley no idea if I will even be able to complete the next mani on time, as I have not prepared for this challenge and will actually be doing the manis either on the day they're due or the day before! What have I got myself in for?
Apologies in advance, I'm fairly confident that I WILL miss some!! Soz!

Day #1 is DOTS...





I've done a sort of dotted half-moon... Polishes:
Base: Essie Sure Shot {the Natio is really thin so I used a dark pink undie!}
Colour: Natio Valentine
Dotting: {Black} BYS Black Satin; {Gold} China Glaze Passion; {White} Sally Hansen White On

This mani actually looks a little festive :) 'cuse the mega-dry cuticles :P
Be sure to check out all the other 'DOTS' entries below...
and if you're Australian, don't forget to enter my giveaway...



4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! it does look a bit festive ^_^ I am so excited and curious to see your creations for this challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have added a 'christmas' tag to this post so I can recreate it later :)

      Delete