Wednesday, September 25, 2013

33DC Day #2 Mani Featuring Your Most Used Colour Polish

Hi guys... back again with Day 2 of Crumpet's Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge, today's theme is to use your Most Used Colour Polish..

I struggled with this one, I try and use a wide variety of colours, so I was a little stuck :)
In the end I went with a gorgeous Green/Blue, you'll know that Teals, Aquas and Turquoises are my favourite colours so I went with this one..


I added a Gold accent as I use this polish ALL the time when stamping!

COLOR by TBN Seafoam
China Glaze Passion
Plate: CH14



{with flash}

Be sure to check out the rest of the lovelies playing along :)

5 comments:

  1. at first i thought they were just metallic polish, then i looked closer! Very pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a different design! I really like those colours together though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jasmine, I think the CG Passion goes with anything! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this, I'm not very good with stamping so I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete