Sunday, September 29, 2013

EBALAY Charming Bronze Shiny Glitter Nail Polish ~ KKCenterHK Review

Hi guys, I'm back again with another review for KKCenterHk. KKCenterHK offer Worldwide shipping and have an extensive range of nail art goodies, wigs, eyelashes, makeup.. check them out and use the discount code polishpatterns for 10% off your order.


Today's review is of EBALAY Charming Bronze Shiny Glitter Nail Polish*. This glitter looks gorgeous! It contains Bronze Hex glitters, White Hex and Bar glitter and micro Blue glitter suspended in a clear base. The added blue micros really catch the light, and are so pretty... but of course are super hard to photograph! :P You can just see some on the nude nails on the photo below...




I really liked the colour of this glitter. Left - Right is 1,2,3 coats over the nude nail wheel nails, then I put a single coat over both a black and a metallic-chocolate. I really love the micro blue glitter! It's sort of only visible when the light hits it.

I'm yet to actually put this on my nails :/ but when I do I will be linking it back to {and on} this post and will let you know all about application.. wear, the dreaded glitter removal lol!


* I received this product free of charge for consideration. All opinions are my own and your experience may differ than mine. I have not purchased through this store and therefor cannot comment on shipping times, customer service or any policies. 

1 comment:

  1. At first glance, they looked like oats lol! I dread removing glitter too, nail, eyes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete