Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Metallic Tiger Stripes Nail Art

hey guys... hope you're all having a great day! I'm getting over my chest infection {yay!} and the sun is trying to break through the horrible grey clouds, so the day's getting better :)

Yesterday I watched this tutorial by Jessie from Nailed It NZ and I just couldn't resist trying these! Jessie's mani is much, much better than mine! My nail art def needs some work :) I also need to invest in a copper tone that is much more 'copper' toned!


 



It was super overcast and rained most of the day yesterday, that's why we're a little photo-heavy with this post! it was impossible to photograph!!

Gold: China Glaze Passion
Silver: W7 {unnammed}
Copper: China Glaze Unplugged
Black: BYS Black Satin

I used a thin striping brush, I think my lines should definitely be a lot neater! Practice makes perfect and I will be trying this one again soon, thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. You lines are very neat! it really suits this look ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks for using my tutorial! They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool mani, good job, they look great! I think they belong in Katy Perry's new 'Roar' music video :)

    ReplyDelete