Friday, September 13, 2013

Mint Stamping

Hey guys... back again with a stamped mani to share. I couldn't resist the adorable Pastels in the Ulta3 Colour Me Mini pack that I won from Ms Jelena {see post here}.
Mint was the first one that drew me in, I don't think I have a true pastel mint in my collection so I'm super happy to have this one. And it's such a a sweet baby mint! Love it!



Base: Ulta3 Colour Me Mini set {mint}
Stamping: China Glaze Passion
Plates: MLS-05, CH6, CH11


This was 3 coats of the Ulta3 and yeah I have a bald spot on my ring finger :( But from far away who's ever going to see it! :) I love this mint, and teamed with the gold, this mani is quite pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today... enjoy your weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Loz, love the mint shade.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is my absolute favourite, adding to my bookmark! ^_^

    ReplyDelete