Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September TRI POLISH Challenge #1

'morning bloggers.

I'm back playing along with the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Tri Polish challenge for my second month... this month's colours are LILAC, PINK & BLUE... these are the polishes I've selected to use...

{also showing the Chi Chi glitter I used}
LILAC: Face Of Australia ~ Have Your Cupcake & Eat It Too
PINK: BC Co. Shade 1
BLUE: Ulta3 Calypso Holiday


I started with 2 coats of the FoA lilac.. then sponged the 3 for a gradient. The pink was sort of 'lost' in the sponging process but I assure you it's there :)


Finished with a coat of Chi Chi glitter. This glitter is unnamed, contains micro & hex glitters in a Lilac colour. Perfect!! 

Check out these incredible participants too... 

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! Your ability to make new nail designs never cease to amaze me loz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the glitter <3

    ReplyDelete