Saturday, September 7, 2013

Some Spring Smiles

Hey guys!
I hope you're all been well, I was mega crook on Thursday, there's been some horrible flu and virus's going around here lately and I well and truly succumbed on Thursday. The second I got my daughter from the bus stop I fell into bed, fortunately my friend and neighbor was able to take my four kids for a few hours before my husband got home. I did not get back up out of bed until the next morning!

But on a happier note, I created this super cute happy face mani :)



I just love these little guys :)

Base: Face of Australia Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Accent & Stamping: BYS Black Satin
Plate: BM-304
Glitter: Chi Chi {unnamed}

My little bubba {who is now 18 months! where did that time go?} was fascinated with these and kept trying to pull them off :)

Also including the pre-stamping swatches of the FoA Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy...

{indoors natural light}

{outdoors natural sunlight}

Take care and try your best to avoid the horrible Spring germs that are always lurking... there's still 2 days for you to enter to win a HAIR2GO voucher.. click the link in my sidebar x

2 comments:

  1. What a cute manicure! I love that yellow, so pretty especially for this time of year. I've never tried nail stamping before, I have always wanted to get round to doing it! Do you buy your stamping plates online?
    Anyway I hope you're feeling better :) I'm not looking forward to getting hay fever :S

    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO cute!!! ^_^ I hope you're better hun, I caught the flu and got sick for a month! I finally got better.. then i caught that terrible virus, it was awful! Get well love!

    ReplyDelete