Thursday, September 12, 2013

~ thanks Ms Jelena ~

Hi guys.. how are you all keeping? Chest infection here! Starting to feel a little better today though, now it's been a full week since I was first struck down! I'm hoping this really is the tail end cause we're going away for the weekend.
I want to share the awesome prize I won from Ms Jelena's blog...
If you haven't been to her blog, hop on over and check it out :) She's an Aussie and her blog is all about lifestyle, beauty and health with weekly quotes to brighten and inspire your days.

My prize was this awesome array of goodies..


Ulta3 Colour Me Mini Pastels Set... {Lilac, Pink, Blue, Mint Yellow}
NYC Color in Angel & Femme Fatale
Ulta3 Hollywood
Mirenesse Lipstick Pierre
Clinique Chubby Stick Oversized Orange
17 Sheer Shine Eye Creme
17 Limited Edition by Jonathan Saunders in Elador Eye Shadow {white} & Favia Eye Shadow {deep pink/red}
Typo Pencil Pens - Blue & Pink
Collette Dinnigan Necklace & Earrings
Clinique Sampler


I swatched the Clinique Cubby Stick {oversized orange}, the Mirenesse Lipstick {Pierre} & 17 Eye Creme. The Eye Creme is stunning! I'm really looking forward to using this one!
I am so excited to get to play around with all these goodies, and can you believe I owned NONE of these :) Perfect prize or what! Thanks so much Jelena.

As mentioned above, we're heading down south for the weekend, for my best friends engagement party, these goodies couldn't have come at a better time! :)
Take care, and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic prize :D have fun playing with all the goodies!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Loz what a wonderful prize, hope you have fun with it all

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of the Ulta 3 minis! (Bet you're glad I told you you won haha!) :P
    Enjoy lovely, and congrats again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats love! chubby stick and mirenesse! woo!!

    ReplyDelete