Thursday, September 19, 2013

TRI POLISH September #2

Back again with my 2nd mani for the month.. here's a reminder of the month's colours...


LILAC: Face of Australia  Have Your Cupcake & Eat It Too
PINK: BC Co. Shade 1
BLUE: Ulta3 Calypso Holiday

Here's my manicure...


Stamped with Konad White Stamping Polish using plate GA02. Didn't do too well with the stamping, but you get the general idea :)

If you'd like to join in with this monthly challenge to create 4 manicures using the same three polishes of set colours.. check out Crumpets Nail Tarts on Facebook. Check out the amazing manis below...

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you did the checkered patterns in different colors! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your three colors, specially the lilac one, so pretty lavender shade. I think lavander is so trendy this season. We're partners at the TPC so I'll stay tuned for your news.
    A big hug,
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete