Monday, October 7, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Halloween Month - Mani #1

Hi guys... if you've noticed my 33DC nails have gone astray, you're right. 4 days in and I just lost all inspiration with the next theme, I'll join back in when the mojo strikes :)

I recently joined Aussie Nails Monday, and I'm starting off with the Halloween themed month. Today's theme is Halloween Decor...

I've gone with a bat with some typical Halloween colours... I've seen others do a much better version of this!



I used the following polishes: MUD Nudely Now, CHINA GLAZE TreeHugger & Draped in Velvet, boe Orange Citrus, BYS Black Satin, SALLY HANSEN White On.

You can see much better Halloween Decor from the following blogs and instagram...

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Elissa -@tenlittlenubs and Ten Little Nubs
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Relle - @lazylacquerista or Lazy Lacquerista
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Nicki - @celestialcosmetics
Briana -
Loz - Polish & Patterns
Kelly - @kellyskolors and Kelly's Kolors!

Have a great week ♥

3 comments:

  1. How cute and perfect for Halloween. Love the little bat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute! We were just talking about halloween, and how we were gonna celebrate it yesterday...Maybe with a One Direction pinata lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I can't get mine to look quite so neat.

    ReplyDelete