Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

I was tagged by Abigail from Shrinking Wallet... I May Have A Problem {be sure to check our her blog!} to do this Beauty Blogger Tag. As I was reading Abigail's post I was wondering what I'd put down as my answers, then found that she's tagged me at the bottom :) So, let's get on with it...


Rules:

  1. State that the tag was created by The Beau Bow 
  2. Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like 
  3. Title this post the 'Beauty Blogger Tag' 

Questions & Answers: 

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I have to go with the same answer that Abigail gave... Contour and Highlight. I never bother to do those. 

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
Um... sometimes? I would wash them around once a month... and I give them a wipe half way in between. As I use mainly the same neutral toned shadows, I figure it doesn't matter if I get a little cross-colouring.  

3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Until I pick it all off!! If I have access to remover, I'll remove it by the end of that day, otherwise, I pick, pick, pick... 

4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
Nail polish.. like Top Coat, I always have multiple back-ups. When it comes to makeup, I tend to take the opportunity to revisit or try something new in my cupboard. I've been wanting some Rachel K CC Cream and still don't have it... now I think I want the Maybelline Pure Dream BB cream as I've since tried that... I think living rural and not having a Priceline within 100km really puts me at a restocking-disadvantage :P 

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
Picking my nail polish, and leaving new products in the cupboard unused and untried for too long. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Returning text messages. I hate mobile phones and all the crap that you can get on them... and I struggle to get my sarcastic, yet extremely witty personality across in a text.. Oh, and if it's going to take 13 text messages to work out where and when we're going to go for lunch, JUST CALL ME!!
******* READ THESE text messages for an absolute tear-inducing laugh!!!! :D *******

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? 
I'm early for nearly everything, provided I haven't started reading all your blogs :) I don't like to be rushed, so I make sure I've got outfit, shoes and shower all done nice and early, that way I can potter around with my makeup. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've never tried, probably not!  

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection? 
Organised enough that I know where to find everything, but not sure anyone else could! My nail products are all in one big rolling case, and everything has it's own little spot; however my polishes themselves are just jumbled in the bottom! I know where they are though :)
My makeup has slowly been arranged that things I use all the time have ended up within easy reach and others have unknowingly been pushed aside. 

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
It varies. If I've been doing a nail challenge then there's usually a scheduled post or two, but without them I'd probably say a week, two at the most. I read a post recently on The Crumpets blog, about 'Is Blogging Dead?'... it was such an interesting read and a reminder that I have a lot more in my life than my blog, including my nails and all my products :) and that most people who may or may not read my blog, don't actually 'know' me...... it still has me thinking every time I post. Check it out ^^^^

I tag:
Jac from Matillyrose's
Lily from Lily, not Louise
Leah from Temporary Princess

and anyone else who found the questions interesting and wanting to submit their own responses... :) leave me a comment below so I can come check your post out.

5 comments:

  1. Fun! You've got some interesting answers. :) I'm so excited to have been tagged! Thanks heaps for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete