Tuesday, October 1, 2013

China Glaze Haul

morning peeps... 
Just thought I'd pop on and share a little China Glaze haul with you all :)
I purchased these from HAIR2GO for the incredible prize of $8.95 each! Check out their range HERE. {And all the incredibly priced Hair Products!} 


{left-right} Draped in Velvet, Jetstream, It's Poppin', Towel Boy Toy, Tree Hugger & Celtic Sun.

I don't do swatches but when I wear these you'll get to see them then. I can't wait to try the neons, actually, I'm going to go put one on now :)
Thanks for poppin' in



3 comments:

  1. What a great price! I especially love 'Towel Boy Toy', looks so bright :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really bright Mel :) I think it's one of the neons?

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours! Looking forward to see the neon tutorials ^_^

    ReplyDelete