Friday, October 4, 2013

DURI Call Me Maybe & Pie in the Sky Green with some stamping.

Thought I'd show you what the two Duri polishes are like which I received in my FaB Septermber LHi! Box...
These polishes retail for $18 each, and while I think it's a little bit expensive, they are pretty good polishes.



I love both of these colours! Call Me Maybe is a bright neon peach.. and Pie in the Sky Green is a pretty mint. The above swatches show 3 coats of the Call Me Maybe and only 2 of Pie in the Sky Green.


I couldn't just leave them like that.. so taped off my ring finger for some explosion nail art.. unfortunately I didn't get my tape lined up very well for the 2nd colour! 
The other nails were all stamped using GA15 plate and BYS Satin Black polish. 
I can't tell you how long this polish stays on the nails, my polish ALWAYS chips and peels before 24 hours passes and this was no different. It's a good thing I like painting my nails :)

I'd love to see how you use these polishes.. leave me a comment below so I can check them out :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your accent nail! I was a bit iffy about the quality of these after reading Jac's blog as I really love the colours.

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete