Friday, October 25, 2013

lust have it ~ october 2013

That time of the month again :) Lets have a look at what Lust Have it! has sent me this time....


The new packaging, a similar type of box with the magnetic strip, which is along the shorter side rather than the longer. I'm not really fussed with it, I'm over boxes and mine was obviously squashed during postage and the sides stick out from the lid.

Information card..


LE TAN Wash Off RRP $14.99, 100ml
In the colour Bronze, I'm interested in trying this. And wonder how it works with sweat? I've mentioned before that I'm a 'sweater'.. I'll let you know how I get on with it..
{sample 40g}

PRINCESS SKINCARE Hyaluronic Acid Mask RRP $25, 110ml
Said to re-hydrate dehydrated skin, can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help maintain skin elasticity and firmness...
Love a good face mask, will review this one too. {full size product}

SMITTEN Whipped Tinted Mousse Moisturiser RRP $25, 30ml
Revolutionary whipped mousse tinted moisturiser with SPF15. Said to even skin tone, and camouflage imperfections, with a matte finish.
This stinks, I'm not a fan at all of the scent. I got the colour Cappuccino {like everyone else?}. See swatch below. {sample ?}

INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow RRP $25, 12ml
Pigment eyeshadow. We were told last month to expect a full size INIKA Cosmetic. I've seen the yellow/gold one that some people received and I would have preferred it. Mine is very pigmented {as pigment shadows tend to be :P} and is not something I could pull off on a regular bases... swatch below {full size product}
{left: Smitten Cosmetics Whipped Tinted Mousse Moisturiser in Cappuccino, right: INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow in Mint Choc Cup}

PAULA'S CHOICE Oil Blotting Papers RRP $10.50, 100 sheets
I am really excited to try these. I've loved the previous Paula's Choice samples I've received and these are something that I can definitely use! {sample 40 sheets}

EVO Ritual Salvation Care Shampoo & Conditioner RRP $25, 300ml each.
I've never heard of this brand and never say no to hair samples when BOTH are included. These are a good
sample size and truthfully, I'd never be able to pay $50 for my shampoo and conditioner, so it's always nice to try something even when I know I'll never purchase it. {sample 50ml each}

Very happy with this month's selection of products. I know some people are sick of getting the fake-tan products, and I'm yet to even look at the last full size one we were given from bellabox, but as this has a different concept, and I find EVERY tanner to differ, I'm happy to give it a go. I'll let you know how I go with the mask and the tanner, still unsure about the whipped tinted moisturiser and it's weird smell, the shadow won't come in handy as much as a more neutral toned one would have, but I'll see what I can come up with.
There were also a few pamphlets included, a discount voucher for the Le Tan products from Woolworths, a $20 off voucher for The Iconic, a $50 voucher for nakedwines, a competition for the Whipped product and some instructions for the mask. :)

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this months box! I received the yellow/gold eyeshadow and am very pleased I did because Mint Choc Cup is a bit too bold for me. I also agree that the products are really usable and the size of the shampoo and conditioner really impressed me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that I really would have preferred the yellow/gold shadow!

      Delete
  2. From all the reviews so far, it seems to be a very consistent box! I really like the green pigment you got. I love that you've mentioned that you're a 'sweater'. Let's face it, a lot of us are! You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm one of those people who are sick of receiving fake tan. I am actually really liking the tinted moisturiser, although I don't think the scent is strong or that bad smelling. And wow, that Inika eyeshadow is sooo bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perhaps my nose was just being over-sensitive :) I'll give it a go regardless of the smell. and yes, the shadow is really bright!

      Delete
  4. I got a different box from you! I think both boxes have its good products and bad ones.

    P.S. I've tagged you to do the Beauty Blogger Tag - http://shrinkingwallet.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete