Saturday, October 26, 2013

Montagne Jeuness Dead Sea MUD PAC To Ultra Deep Pore Cleanse ~ Anti Stress REVIEW

~ check out this months Lust Have it box HERE ~
Today we had a brown snake, a big one, and he escaped down a hole in the table-drain... urgh... I needed to relax! So why not a face mask I asked myself? I love a face mask :)

I received this last month in my September bellabox.  I've tried products from this company before {see review here} and loved it!


This Dead Sea MUD PAC mask is for an Ultra deep cleanse to draw out impurities for clean soft skin.
Instructions: Cleanse... Apply {avoid eyes}... Relax {10-15 minutes}... Rinse...
Simple enough! Here I am sporting the prettiest pale mint face mask you've ever seen :)



After 10 minutes my face was feeling very tight, not a bad thing. I love the tightening and drying of masks. I will admit that I was over the scent, at first the sweet smell was refreshing and nice, but after the 15 minutes, I was ready to remove it.

My skin was left softer, it still had a tightness to it and the scent lingered although lessened than when the mask had still been on. I'm not sure about the deep cleansing and the removing of impurities, lets assume it at least did something for me.
I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to use a mask! These sample trial size are 6g, around half the full size sachet I believe. These are now available in a plastic packaging, which is also what I would recommend and what I will be purchasing. This 6g sachet was ALMOST enough for a single application, and had I the full size sachet, I believe some product would have been wasted.

Montagne Jeunesse masks are available at Priceline {currently on sale!}, Woolworths and many other places I'm sure :) and are an absolute bargain!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! Haha... I do love clay masks after my introduction to it by Lust Have It. I think I might have to crack this one open soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! try it, all masks are worth trying :)

      Delete
  2. I've been a bit hesitant about trying other masks by Montagne after being so turned off by that peel-off mask. Maybe I should give mine a try though it's different from the one you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you didn't like the peel-off one, I can remember the scent of that one. This one really did get a bit sickly sweet by the end, at least it didn't get stuck in my eyebrows though :P

      Delete
  3. I love the feeling of tightening of masks as well, it makes me feel like my pores are closing hehe. Like Louise, I wasn't too big on their peel off masks.. but I might give this one a go! How do you manage to still look so good with mud mask on?! My mum jumps a little every time she sees me with a mask on lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lily :) I'm not sure I looked 'good' with it on. I always love the sight of my kids faces when I walk in the room with one on lol

      Delete
  4. OMG! I wouldn't know what to do if I saw a snake in my house. I'll probably demand to move out lol

    Montagne Jeuness makes some amazing masks. I've tried a couple and I've loved them all. The dead sea one that you've tried sounds really good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snakes are the worst! We've put up some netting around the fences - just can't take the risk with 4 little kids running around!

      Delete
  5. Well aren't you gorgeous even with a masque on!!

    We get snakes all the time, our house is on stilts and they like to go underneath and curl up. Gives me the heebeejeebees just thinking about it. We lots 3 dogs in one summer due to brown snakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jac! Our neighbors lost one of their dogs last summer. So far we've had some MASSIVE brown-snakes around, we're just on the edge of town, and it amazes me that people who live in town always comment like "I don't know how you live out here.. too many snakes".. um... we had a Tiger Snake in our backyard in the town you live in!! Heheh, silly townies :)

      Delete