Monday, November 11, 2013

Adventures in Stamping ~ Sunday Challenge

I know someplace in the world it is now Sunday :) I did these nails yesterday, and am only getting around to posting them today as my Princess Skincare mask review had only just gone up yesterday morning.

Adventures in Stamping has a weekly stamping challenge, there's always a voting system, and this week "Inspired by Water" won.... here's mine...

 


Base: Colour by TBN Neptune
Accent: Ulta3 New Years Eve
Stamping: Konad White
Plates: BM-418 {big whirlpool}
BM-526 {small whirlpool}
CH9 {bubbles}

I ran out of time for a good cleanup - had a 2 year old's birthday party to attend.. lots of chocolates and lollies calling to me lol.
I love that there is both a large and small whirlpool in the latest release from Bundle Monster. Made stamping my pinkie a breeze. Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative with your nail art Loz!!! I'm going to a wedding this weekend, i've been going through your blog for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I inspired you, even just to paint your nails rather than leaving them NUDE! :) Hope you had a great time at the wedding :)

      Delete
  2. Hard work! Definitely very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete