Friday, November 22, 2013

Australis 4~1 Conceal Correct

A few weeks ago I was just strolling around Priceline {prowling is probably the word for it lol} and caught site of this little beauty. I know there's been a heap of products just like this one but I wanted to try this.


Retail Price $12.95 Priceline. {I got mine for $5 less with a Priceline Sister discount.. bargain :) }

Australis 4-1 Conceal Correct is "a multi-tasking concealer-corrector palette filled with skin-perfecting shades for custom coverage and blemish erasing! Magically erase redness, dark circle and uneven skin tone by blending a mixture of green, purple and skin coloured conceals."


This is a sturdy little palette, upon opening you're welcomed with a green and medium skin toned concealer. Under those is the purple/lilac and lighter toned concealer with in-built mirror.
The green as we all know, is for reducing redness. The lavender {I refuse to call such a pretty pastel, purple!} is said to reduce dark under-eye circles and add highlight.

I am loving this.... The lavender works great with my dark circles, and mine are pretty bad. The green is expectedly great with the red areas. I find this blends easily, can be built up without too much bulk and for the most part does exactly what I want it to do. My main use for this is the lavender, I apply around my inner eye for highlight and under my eyes. I can use the skin toned concealers in the palette, but for simple every-day use, I tend to dab a minute amount of my foundation/BB cream to ensure it's blended nice and quickly. These may be a little 'greasy' for some, but I'm not having any major issues with it.




Okay, for a long time I've been using peach/yellow tones around my eyes.. thank God I picked this up with the lavender concealer, I love the highlighting. In the swatches it comes off white. Now, this isn't the HOLY GRAIL of colour correctors, but if you can get it cheaply, it's a bargain which just might work for you.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this sounds pretty awesome! Must check it out next time I'm in store! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using a few Australis products, one of them being the paparazzi foundation & concealer - it dries my skin out a little (even though a lot of people find it a bit oil). Do you think this concealer would be ok for dry skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not real sure! Sorry mate :) ... it might be okay, and if you can get it at a cheaper price it might be worth trying?

      Delete
  4. I love finding surprisingly good quality items from Australis! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post I've been looking at buying this,new follower from me, follow back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete