Friday, November 29, 2013

November Empties

Not a lot to show for this past month...


SELECT Enriching Moisturising Shower Milk with Honey Extracts
Nothing special to note here. Basic shower wash, I really do like the scent though. Due to my eczema flaring up, I've had to stop using all these gorgeous smelling washes :( so not repurchasing.

UMBERTO GIANNINI GLAM HAIR Morning After Dry Shampoo
This is available at my local Woolworths for around $10 I think. I've since purchased a Bastisse one, but I like this is much better. It's your usual white powder-stuff, that flies out the aerosol can so fast you think your hair is going to go with it :) But it doesn't show the white on your hair {at least I didn't have that issue} and I like the weird smell of it :)
I'd repurchase if I needed some.

TRESEMME Salon Finish EXTRA HOLD Hairspray
Travel size hairspray, I purchase this purely because I don't have a whole lot of room for big can :) Does the job, and again, smells nice.
Repurchase: Already have.

WOTNOT Facial Wipes
Another sample of 5 wipes. They were in my last empties post{here}. I'm not impressed with these enough to purchase them at the moment, perhaps when they're on sale.

VASELINE Anit-Aging Lotion
Whatever! Moisturiser that's... moisturiser! Surprising :) Got this in a sample box {here}, not lovin' it enough to purchase. Smells nice though... seems I got something for smells these days :)

SCHICK HYDRO Razor Blade
Arrived in a sample box {here}. I love this. I've been using a Gillette Venus razor blade(s) for years, yes, partly due to them being the most affordable refill razor. I've since received another of these from the Schick Facebook page, am likely to purchase these in the future.

MONTEIL PARIS le nouveau parfum
Loved it. Tiny spray sample vile from {this} sample box. I'm getting one fragrance already for Christmas, but this will remain on my list for my birthday in January.

MAYBELLINE Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream 
I loved these sachets. The BB cream really balanced out the redness in my cheeks, and offered me a light-to almost medium coverage. I have purchased the full size.

MARY KAY Thinking Of You Eau De PArfum
Got these just the other day {here}. Yuck. Not my type of scent at all. And I hate the sachet/wipey things!! Funny isn't it that the products NOT designed for fragrance, all too my fancy when one of the perfumes didn't lol

How'd you go this month? If you've ever wondered if beauty subs are worth it, most of my empties posts are evidence enough... I have tried many products that I would not have otherwise, love or hate them, I love trying them :)

Ooopsie - Forgot one :)
YU-BE Moisturising Skin Cream 
Got this a while ago. Meant to be awesome for really dry skin; lips. The smells reminds me almost of Vicks Vapour Rub.. something like that. I didn't see it working wonders and the full size is nearly $35, so not for me. Was nice to give it a go though :)

7 comments:

  1. I love empties posts!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    www.sammeyantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the razor from their online sample promotion, I haven't used it yet but very keen ^_^
    Phew!!! i haven't opened my marykay perfume samples yet, I would literally feel sick if I smell potent granny perfumes.. maybe i'll umm.... leave it open in a public toilet or something. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I really didn't like the perfume.

      Delete
  3. You've finished quite a few items in just a month! I struggle with finishing 3 or 4! I really love the Schick Hydro razor, i think its the best one ive tried and gosh, that Mary Kay perfume doesn't sound so good, I also cant understand why perfume samples come in sachets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those sachets annoying! Tiny misters are much better!

      Delete
  4. Haha! I love your reaction to the Mary Kay perfume! Nice lot of empties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of the perfume?? :)

      Delete